"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Be careful what you say....

when you have children! Because they will absolutely mimic you! Not only has Reagan gone around the house saying "Oh My God!!!" to everything this week, but she also woke me up one morning doing a perfect imitation of me:

Background: When Reagan does something wrong and I'm trying to keep from yelling, I'll sing-song to her "Reagan, I don't know why you're doing tha--aaa-aaa-t, when I told you not to, just five minutes agooooooooooooooooo".

Fast forward to this morning: Reagan who had been trying to pry mommy from bed for the past thirty minutes (IT WAS EARLY!!!!), says in a perfect sing-song: "Moooooooooommmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Reagan baby wants to get dooooooowwww--nnnnnnn!"

Obviously I woke up very quickly after snorting with laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails