"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cottonwoods are evil

I'm just sayin'. Cottonwoods are apparently my own personal hell for horrid things I have done in my past. If I had my way, I would find each and every tree in this part of the country, chop it down, take the largest, scariest chainsaw I could find, chop each tree into tiny little bits and then stamp on them while setting fire to their limbs. Then, I would sit and laugh sadistically as I watched their charred bark flame into nothingness.

I really, really, really hate Cottonwood trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails