"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sooo sick.

I have strep throat :( and I can't even speak. Luckily Reagan has been such a great kid and has obeyed my hand gestures, even going down for a nap when i picked her up and put her in bed. Meanwhile, I'm in so much pain I can't stand it and Tylenol ISN"T helping!!! I've already managed to down one chocolate shake and I just don't think I can face another--it makes me sick but it *does* feel really great on my throat. I've lost three pounds in two days and did I mention our Open House is this weekend?

Yep, somehow I manage to get sick at the worst times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails