"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm in love!

No, no, not with Edward. Ok, yes, with Edward. But that's not what I'm talking about in this post. No. My latest love is.....those tiny Green Giant vegetable boxes..you know the ones, right? They have two or three servings in them and you can steam them in the microwave?

Seriously, if you haven't tried one..get thee to the store and buy one! I recommend the Broccoli and Rice with Cheese Sauce (the whole entire package is only 270 calories...LUNCH! DINNER!) or the Weight Loss vegetable mix with a delicious BUTTER SAUCE!! I think it may be around 180 calories total and has black beans, early peas, carrots, and edamame, among others. YUM!!!!! Josh thinks I'm slightly crazy for relishing that one, but I swear it's delicious!

No, no, Green Giant is not paying me in any way shape or form or even with samples or coupons to tout their product..I just love them THAT MUCH. Sigh..if only chocolate had so few calories and filled me up as much.....maybe someone should get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails