"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Curious....

Seems lately I've been getting a lot of hits on a very old blog topic of mine regarding Reagan walking for the first time..but that's not what the draw is. Apparently it's a picture of Reagan with bright red cheeks which was a reaction to some medication she had been taking at the time.

I'm wondering if people click on it thinking it's going to lead them to a picture of another type of red cheek (and if so, that's utterly disgusting and I'm considering going private).....or if it's more liberal nonsense making fun of President Reagan's red cheeks (poor taste, even for liberals, if I do say so myself)...which is what I got when I googled.

I think it goes without saying that you must have been doing something right if your presidency ended almost 20 years ago and you're still upsetting the liberals. Long live Conservative values: Christianity, morals, family values, protecting the innocent, less government, supporting the military, fending for yourself and believing in the Constitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails