"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Random thoughts (again).

I feel like John Candy when I say that. I don't know why. Anyway, I really have nothing much to talk about this week. But I've observed this. I've been so exhausted and tried to sleep while Reagan played with her toys this morning, but the second she laid down for a nap, I'm wide awake.

This always happens...I'll be super-tired and begging her to sleep...then she goes down and pop! the caffiene has kicked in.

GRRR. So ironic. Now I feel like Alanis Morisette.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blue plates. I am drawn to blue and white plates. So far I have one set, and the whole thing came from Dollar Tree. I know, I know, they are not fine quality, but I just love 'em. When I tell the children to be careful with my special plates, they say, "But, Mom, you just got them at Dollar Tree." I then remind them that they are special to me and I don't know how to replace them.

    I totally relate to the napping situation. I've been there and done that sooooo many times. "Nap time is sacred. One does not call during it nor come over or interupt in anyway. All moms know this." --Sharon from roseofsharonmay said that to me years ago. Nap time is the only free time a mother gets. I hope you will get some rest during today's nap time.

    An understanding mom~Kathi When I get some more free time I will read some of your posts. Please come visit me some time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails