"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas stuff is almost put away...

WOW. I can't believe I've already taken down the Christmas decorations..what is wrong with me this year??? To tell you the truth, I've been longing for a clean slate...a fresh start...and that includes decluttering. I swear, if it were spring, I think I would have emptied the entire house out..but as it is, well there's snow everywhere and it's sooo cold....sigh...why can't it snow for Christmas and then STOP?

ETA: Maybe I'm just longing to put Christmas behind us this year after the atrocity that occurred in the White House this year....is Obama just TRYING to piss us all off? Really....???? I'm beyond anger at this point. I'm at the point where I just feel sick all the time and completely scared out of my whits at what will become of my child and her future in this country. If you voted for Obama, I hope you're feeling really proud right this moment (heavy sarcasm intended!) Link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails