"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, December 10, 2009

This break in Christmas posts brought to you by...

I've recently found some INCREDIBLE blogs out there and I wanted to share them here.

First up is Patriots in Aprons, which happens to be how I found the other two blogs I'll mention! There aren't a TON of posts on her blog, but I like what she has to say..she's against the welfare state that Obama is trying to build and she fully supports the Constitution..my kind of girl!

Second up is Conservative Black Woman. Frankly, she sounds just as angry as I do about the state our country is in. I haven't read all of her posts (there are a ton!!!) But I have skimmed through and so far, I have to say I absolutely LOVE her!

And finally, Another Black Conservative. This blogger has some great insight and I look forward to reading more of their posts..also love the fact that this blogger doesn't skimp around with the issues...they put it all out there on the table at face value. Refreshing!!!!

I'll be keeping up with these bloggers on google reader and promise to share any of their posts with you that I find especially enlightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails