"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ah, children...

The other day Reagan was making a picture for me. She said it was going to be a "special" picture. I explained to her that every picure she made for me was special because SHE made it. So then she said "Mommy, do you know why I'm making you this picture?" Getting a warm cuddly feeling inside, I turned around, smiled that warm mother smile and said "Yes, honey, I imagine it's because you love me." She smiled back and said (wait for it........)

"Nope, it's because I like making pictures!"

Happy feeling gone! (If you're a Nemo fan you'll get that!) KIDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails