"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Ok, hands down, this is one of my absolute favorite family movies! HILARIOUS! I swear I nearly fell off the couch laughing...but my favorite part was courtesy of Reagan. Right as the carnivorous flower was about to eat Diego and Manny, Reagan screams at the tv "Bad Plant! Bad Plant! You spit him out right now or you go to time out!!!!!!!"

Kids say the darnedest things... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Stacy, the kids, and I just watched a very funny family movies this weekend. It's called "Old Dogs". It stars Robin Williams and John T. I don't remember how to spell his name but the guy from Grease. I don't remember them swearing not one time in this family movies. I haven't laughed so hard at a movie in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails