"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Monday, January 25, 2010

HomeSchooling

We've been planning to home school Reagan for some time now (since our failed attempt with a regular preschool!) And although I have some items in place, I haven't become organized enough to actually stick with a schedule or a curriculum. Basically, I start with good intentions and then become overwhelmed with all the informatin out out there that I end up staring at the computer screen like a blubbering idiot and not getting ANYTHING accomplished.

Hopefully, two new sites I've found, Homeschool Creations and Tot School, specifically with information geared towards homeschooling preschoolers, will help kick me into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails