"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quick Post

Things at are house are finally quiet (for a short while) after a busy week and Reagan's birthday party on Saturday evening. She had a blast and I'm pretty sure everyone else did too! This week will be another busy week with getting ready to head down south to visit my family! I can't wait. I miss my Granny so much (yes, and all of my family too!) but especially my Granny.

In the meantime, I'm going to get as much rest as possible this week in between all the things that need to get done so I can FINALLY get over this cold. It's like the cold that lingers f.o.r.e.v.e.r. and won't go away no matter how much hot tea and Tylenol you take. And I'm still convinced that mothers shouldn't get sick...we don't have time people!!!

I think that's it for now. I'm a little disjointed (I just woke up from a nap and feel worse than before I laid down!) Hopefully I can share the dino pics soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails