"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Appliances Are Revolting!!!

No, not revolting as in I haven't cleaned them in 20 years...I'm talking revolt as in refusing to do their jobs and encouraging all other appliances to quit around them. First the stove (ok, ok, my fault..but the other appliances took it to heart), then the microwave (started shooting sparks at us), now the dryer isn't drying properly AND the printer has completely given up...I swear I saw a white flag run up last night. Add to the fact that the van's lights and radio need worked on, and *I'M* about ready to run the white flag up! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails