"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm the new proud owner of......

A NordicTrack ASR1000 Elliptical!!

I'm so excited! I LOVE the ellipticals at the gym, but I never seem to make it there, so we end up paying over $500 a year for something we never use! THIS, THIS beautiful baby I can use first thing in the morning. I love it...I want to marry it I swear!

The only thing I'm not enthused about it is the game settings..what??? I thought exercise machines were just to work out on!? I'm certainly not coordinated enough to play a game AND work out at the same time..heck, I burn most of my calories trying to stay ON the machine! It also has an IPod doc and all other sorts of things I'm not interested in (I may be the only 30 something on the planet that doesn't have an IPod or something similiar!) But she's rock solid and I can't wait to hook her up and use her! WOOHOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails