"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years? BAH HUMBUG!

Can you tell my night did not go so well? It couldn't be because a certain little girl got up SEVEN times during the night and it couldn't be because between the hours of 1:30 am and 3:00 am, I was punched, kicked, tackled, had my hair pulled, had to endure listening to non-stop chatter and constant giggling and basically used as a human jungle gym. No, it couldn't be that...must have been something else. Grrrrr.

*Sigh* Reagan has GOT to stop waking up at night. I cannot go on without sleep. That's it, we're back to Cry It Out.

I love my little girl to death but enough is enough already. Mommy needs sleep in order to be an even somewhat effective member of the human race. Wish us luck. The war begins tonight.

****************************************************************************
Aha! So, today during lunch I happened to see this little hole in Reagan's gum and a teeny tiny sliver of grayish-white tooth peeking out. So I guess we know what last night's problem was...her 9th tooth! Poor baby has been chewing like a rabid dog on anything she can get her mouth on! Needless to say, tonight she is going to bed with Tylenol!

Speaking of which, I hear her fussing around in there now.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails