"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, February 14, 2009

10 Things I *LOVE* about.....

(title borrowed from one of my favorite movies, with a little spin ;) )

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! Ok, I decided to do my own meme! Here's how it works. List ten things you love about your child/ren, and ten things you love about your spouse. Tag five people to do the meme on their blog...and don't forget to tell them you've tagged them! Enjoy lots of sugary conversation hearts and smooches from the ones you love!

1. I love how Reagan snuggles deep into the blankets at bedtime and repeats 'nice and cozy', 'nice and cozy' until she falls asleep.

2. I love how Reagan says "I love you mommy, too much!"

3. I love how Reagan is making up her own jokes now!

4. I love how Reagan cries "MOMMY!" and runs into my arms.

5. I love how Reagan is starting to play on her own now and I can actually watch her creativity come alive and see how SHE views the world.

6. I love how Reagan's eyes light up and how she's such a happy child (for the most part!)

7. I love how my heart expands every time I look at those bright blue eyes.

8. I love how she snuggles close to me to 'cuddle-bug' at night or when she's warm and cozy in the shower.

9. I love how she sings everything!

10. I love how she's so brave and so amazingly tough and never lets anything get her down.

*****

1. I love how Josh has shown me that I don't always have to be the strong one.

2. I love getting little love notes from him!

3. I love how dependable he is. And how his family is the most important thing to him.

4. I love how nervous he gets when he tries to be romantic (even though he's really not romantic at all..but he tries!)

5. I love how he plays so differently than I do with Reagan...he is completely silly with her and just has fun. He doesn't worry about trying to teach her anything, they have fun for the pure and simple joy of HAVING FUN.

6. I love that he'll clean up cat puke when I've had enough! (If THAT isn't true love, what is!?)

7. I love that he can vividly recall our 'courtship'!

8. I love that he is such a good dad to Reagan and takes such amazing care of her!

9. I love that he understands my idiosyncrasies and lets me handle things my own way, however unconventional they are.

10. I love the fact that he still wants to be with just me sometimes :)

I'm tagging:
1. Jana2. Kelly
3. Erika
4. Debbie
5. Nicole

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! Thanks, Leah! I did it & linked back to you! =)

    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails