"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Reaganisms!

Today I brought out Reagan's pots and pans to play with (the ones originally for Christmas...long story..anyway). So we were having fun "making" which is what she calls cooking. I asked her what she was making and she promptly responded with "Rocket Soup!" (I guess you have to be a fan of Little Einsteins!)

************************

At the library, a woman I know had brought her son in to check out some books during our storytime. She had her son with her...he's probably three years older than Reagan. As they were leaving he waved and screamed "BYE!!!!" I turned to Reagan and said "Say bye, Reagan!" She lifted up her hand, waved and said "Bye Reagan!!" I started laughing, which quickly died as she yelled to him...."I LOVE YOU!!!!" Oh boy...let it begin....

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Sounds like time to lock her in her room for several years. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails