"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Friday, February 27, 2009

I dread these emails....

"An offender has moved near you." A chill grips my heart that I'm sure every mother has felt at some point in her life. And did you know that there is a game out (that is apparently VERY popular in other parts of the world) that allows you to simulate a rape???

Where is the morality people? Where's the HOPE for a better future? Certainly not with the current liberal dunces in office.

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh, I totally know what you are talking about! I recently got that email to only to realize when I open it, the person has moved RIGHT NEXT DOOR! My heart skipped likt three beats! Although I know the person has served his time, still, its a bit chilling to just imagine that he is over there! This coming from someone who knows what it feels like to dread someone. Long story, totally in the past, but I was still just a scared kid anyway. I will tell you about it just don't want to get into detail on a comment :-). Anyway, so now I have to think twice before I let Emily go out and play. I used to let her go by herself, because I can see her from the window, her toys are right in front of the window. I usually just go out with her now!
    ~Karen from the January 2007 board on FF!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails