"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction"-Thomas Jefferson

Monday, February 2, 2009

Watch for a grocery update tomorrow!

Tonight will be my first grocery shopping trip for February. I'm leaving Reagan at home with Daddy and my friend Monica and I are heading out. My goal is to only spend $200 in February on food, which equals about $50/week. As long as the average over the month equals $200, I'll have stuck by my goal.

The rest of that goal is to get as much food as possible for that amount of money, so I can add to our stockpile. Wish me luck! I promise to photograph the things I get with the totals and post them here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails