I received this in an email from Kroger...just passing it on to you!
Thank you for contacting The Kroger Co. regarding the Coupon Policy for stores in our Central division. Our policy is as follows:
• Limit 2 identical coupon per item, per shopping trip*
• Coupons up to 50 cents will be tripled. Limit 2 identical coupons any scanned
after those two will be for the coupon value only.
• Coupons that cannot be tripled include retailer, cigarette/tobacco products or store
• Coupons 51 cents and higher will be redeemed at face value only
• Items must be purchased in sizes and quantities specified on each coupon.
• No cash refunds will be given on a coupon value that exceeds the retail value of
We do accept Internet coupons, providing the following is true:
" The coupon is not for a free product or for more than 75% off the original cost - we do not accept those from the Internet.
" The coupon scans properly at the register. If the registers do not register, it is most likely not a valid coupon.
" The coupon is not altered in any way.
We hope this information is helpful. If you have additional questions regarding our coupon policy, please feel free to speak to store management. They will be glad to assist you. Thanks again for contacting The Kroger Co.